Phantoms injury news you can't find anywhere else!
- Freddy Meyer is back. Returned from Flyers and skating without the red cross.
- Eric Meloche has a sprained ankle and wasn't skating, but should be back soon, per Riley Cote.
- Ryan Ready and Eric Chouinard are skating with the team, but are not to be hit. No idea what's up with Eric.
- Tony Voce had surgery on his hand and is out for a while. Didn't get a specific time frame.
- Josh Gratton has some sort of eye problem which is requiring him to wear a tinted visor until they get him drops. (It's Gratts, and that's the only info we got. I was amazed he knew that much.)
- Randy Jones had abdominal surgery and is out 5-6 weeks.